You will need:
Fabric 110 cm wide
EU 34-48/UK 6-20/US 2-16 1.7 m
Fabric 140 cm wide
EU 34-48/UK 6-20/US 2-16 1.6 m
30 cm interfacing
No. 00 Danmark - Version 3
This version has a cowl neck to make a more glamour look.
Light to medium weight woven fabric. Cotton, Silk, Wool, Viscose, Cupro, Linen or Polyester The final look of the garment will depend on the type of fabric you choose. Not suitable for jersey.
Find Your Size:
Take your measurement according to the measurement chart. Choose the size closest to your measurement see, measurement chart in your PDF file
We recommend that you always make a muslin before you cut the fashion fabric, to make sure your finished style will fit you perfectly.
On each pattern piece you will find a capital letter. On the cutting layout plan, you will find the same capital letters so that you can easily see which pattern pieces to use for the view you have chosen.
NB! THE PATTERN HAS 1 CM SEAM ALLOWANCES INCLUDED, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
1. Begin by cutting all your pieces according to the cutting layout plan.
2. Press interfacing to all facing pieces.
NB! For The Best Finish, Sew Before Overlocking.
Sew The Facings
3. Sew the arm facings in pair. Sew side seams and shoulder seams right sides together.
4. Press all seams open.
Sew The Blouse
5. Sew the darts on the back piece according to the markings on the pattern piece. Press them towards centre-back.
6. Sew the darts on the front piece according to the markings on the pattern piece. Press the waist darts towards centre-back.
NB! Overlock Or Zigzag The Seam Allowances Of Each Piece Separately.
7. Finish the seam allowances of the neck facing and arm facing on the long edge.
8. Finish the seam allowances of the back and front side seam and shoulder seams.
9. Finish the seam allowances of the front neckline.
Join All Pieces
10. Place the neckline facing on the neckline, right sides together, and sew along the neckline.
11. Understitch the neckline facing and clip notches to the seam allowance.
12. Sew the front to the back piece in the shoulder line and fold.
13. Sew the side seams.
14. Press all seam open.
15. Place the left and right arm facing in the armscyes, right sides together, and sew along the armscyes.
16. Understitch all facings to keep them in place.
17. Clip notches to the seam allowances. Turn and press the facing in place.